2016年1月28日星期四
Reviewing the past
It's always funny to review what you wrote in the past. The previous experience was looking back my Xanga blog. Flashing back the emotions I came across in teenage's time. Feeling super awkward. However, I was surprised by myself how sensational I was. So looking back this blog's post...super embarrassing. I wrote about PR as career! By that time, I first entered this industry and still being excited by what it would bring to my life and what kind of challenges I would embrace. Five years passed. Those words stay the same. What has changed is how I think my work linking to my life stage. The role and responsibilities have changed as time goes by. I am fairly content with what I am right now. taking a step back to review the work I am doing and explore how I can go beyond the current scope and capability.
So, tips for reviewing the past - make sure you have a strong heart and plenty of time to reflect and meditate. Always worth doing so at the beginning of the year!
訂閱:
發佈留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
發佈留言