2016年10月30日星期日

New laptop! Yay!

Yes, getting a new laptop, HP Envy 13. Not a Macbook. I didn't own a laptop for years because my firm always provides a working laptop. To me, it's really functional of using laptop, not dependent at all. I just need to kill some work tasks at home, handle some simple personal documents and etc. Also, I hate using laptop at home. I like my home rather isolated from this. I am a big fan of mobile. Most of the stuff can be done through mobile apps, highly customized. The mindset, or lifestyle, changes recently as I don't have a working laptop anymore. And I have been picking up more personal stuff which requires me to focus on a document and huge amount of desktop research. If possible, I wish this new laptop can help organize this bit and make things easier. The desire of picking up writing, learning more skills on video and photo editing, making impact through all these gets stronger. Fancy some weekend time sitting in a cafe and do some writing. Motivated to vlog, before that, need a tool and practise. Doing all these. I really need a laptop!

沒有留言:

發佈留言