2010年9月9日星期四

Decoupage workshop, Glass Art

I never believe I could make any handicrafts, though I was a vice president of art club in high school (Shy). With my friend's contribution, I succeeded in making my first decoupage and still fond of making new ones. Let me share my work to you!

Wonder if you can tell which is mine. Mine is the candle holder with a long & slim stand, base colour is blue & white. It is very Mok Ka-like, outstanding and stylish (Applause!).


It is very easy to start decoupage. You need:

paper towel


Bag/Glass/Wooden/Steel container

Glue (To attached chosen pattern to the container)

Laquer (To polish the surface)

See! This is what you can expect from using the above paper towel.


The tools & materials needed are few. I can say you can find almost everything in Art Supply. But they dont have paper towel at the moment. You can make a visit to 新蝶意. I have ordered some paper towel for my next decoupage work. I will challenge wood and steel container soon. Will share my work to you for sure.

P.S. You'll find a lot of clips teaching you making decoupage art at WikiHow. What are you waiting for?







沒有留言:

發佈留言