2010年9月14日星期二

My Graduation!!



I am graduated again! Great stuff^^ This Master degree is one of my goal before 30. Glad to achieve this earlier. Please join me to take some good photos. Probaly my last time to wear gown. But who knows XD

I have to admit that I didnt make myself to a first class honor. Yet, I did try my best to attend the classes and finished all the course work like what I didnt do in Bachelor degree. So I need you applause><

Here is my programme listing, also glad to finish all target courses:
-Foundation of Communication Study
This was new to me and learnt so many communication thoeries.

-Research Methods of Communication Study
I suck in this course.

-Perspectives od Media and Society
My favourite Prof. Song again~

-Issues in Corporate Communication
It was knowlegeable and yet a bit confused by the teaching of Dr. Txxx.

-Communication Campaign Workshop
Love this intensive class and the project.

-New Media Workshop
I was so fond of this class and did help me get into the new media trend.

-Advertising Management
Sort of casual style. But I like my group and the sushi project.

-Writing for Multimedia in PR
I suck again. Couldnt focus and did a good job at last semester.

I will ring you up for photo-taking. If you dont receive my calls, do call me.

沒有留言:

發佈留言